Hi Seong Eun &Yoon Ha!
Hey~ I am Eugene!!
I think it was a great month spending with you two.
And I am so glad that none of you were too hard to deal with.
Living one month with you two, I think that it will be impossible to live without
such inspiration in my room.
Unlike you guys, I do not have siblings and I was the god of playing alone at weekends.
But guess what? If the room is empty when you two left, I feel lonleiness.
If I was alone before I went to camp, I would not feel lonely.
I suppose I would have been fooling around by myself.
I think that I am really lucky to meet you two. You guys know the rumors. There
are many problems between roommates in other rooms.
Sure you guys had little crushes of opinion, now and then.
But look at the bright side. Compare our dorm with others.
I love you guys and thank you for being such good friends to me~
FIGHTING for the Farewell party audition.
Let's practice at lunch time.
2012.1.18(Wed)
From your roommate, Eugene
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기