You are stuck in my head from the instant I get out of bed.
I know, I know, you are whining for me,But maybe we are not meant to be
I hate you, you hate me.
Because I am the one who made your face so ugly
At the first look at you, my legs became wobbly/
and I assumed that my were hands were made of jelly
You were so awkward I nearly cried
I thought that the teacher was going to eat me fried
Sorry, honey it is all my fault but tough luck,
Now you look like a masterpiece of a punk.
Once you were so neat, now so dirty,
You turned so much enough to gain pity
To make me cheer up once again,
Please be easier till the end.
Even though you look so bad,
I will go to sleep in my dearest bed.
I thought that the teacher was going to eat me fried
Sorry, honey it is all my fault but tough luck,
Now you look like a masterpiece of a punk.
Once you were so neat, now so dirty,
You turned so much enough to gain pity
To make me cheer up once again,
Please be easier till the end.
Even though you look so bad,
I will go to sleep in my dearest bed.
댓글 1개:
Good job! The topic is interesting, and the rhyme works well. You personify homework like your enemy, which makes sense to me! I expect to see your writing more!
-TA Hyebin
댓글 쓰기